6 tricks to improve the appearance of your stretch marks
If there is something unsightly that is undoubtedly the stretch marks. And it is undoubted that the appearance of our skin is something that worries us all. Fortunately, these brands can be combated to minimize their appearance. For all those who do not know what stretch marks can be said to be the result of breaking the elastic fibers of the skin.
When the dermis is stretched, the fibers with less elasticity are broken and appear those marks known as stretch marks. They are especially common in women in the stage of pregnancy. At first, the stretch marks are pinkish, then reddish and finally white. Basically, they are the reflection of the separation of the skin.
Stretch marks appear without warning or pain, although at times they may manifest a slight burning sensation and stretching. To prevent them it is advisable to keep the skin hydrated. In this way we will have the dermis more flexible and, given the possible physical changes, you can stretch without causing the breakage of the fibers of the skin.
Types of Stretch Marks
We must keep in mind that not all stretch marks are the same.
- In the first place, we find stretch marks, which are those that occur when the skin is stretched or stretched by sudden changes of weight.
- In the second place, we would include those that are formed in the stage of puberty. We are facing a very delicate period in which the body undergoes important changes. Also in puberty, the hormonal disorders can result in the formation of Steroid atrophy which, if not avoided, will be irreversible.
- In third place would be the so-called pregnancy stretch marks: they are the ones that result from pregnancy, especially in the breasts, hips, buttocks, and belly.
- They usually occur in the sixth month of pregnancy when the skin begins to tighten.
- The so-called hydrogen streaks may arise after a treatment with corticosteroids.
- Finally, stretch marks can also appear as the result of an excess of violent exercises that produce a modification of the textural diameter (in the case of athletes, dancers, etc.).
How to improve the appearance of stretch marks?
1. Help yourself with creams
Creams and products rich in vitamin A, such as rosehip, are ideal for fighting stretch marks.
They usually have regenerative properties and apply them daily, whether in cream or oil, will make your stretch marks improve noticeably.
2. Take Vitamin A and B
Vitamins A and B will make your body regenerate connective tissue and produce collagen, so they will be very suitable to improve your stretch marks.
To obtain them try to increase the consumption of:
You may also like to read: 8 common mistakes that you usually make with your underwear and you had no idea
Exfoliating treatments help remove impurities and different layers of the skin, making them ideal for treating this annoying condition.
Mandelic acid (present in bitter almonds) and glycolic (extracted from sugar cane) will give us very satisfactory results. If you want to resort to deeper treatments, diamond tip dermabrasion is the most effective.
4. Laser treatments
Laser treatments can be another alternative that will help you fight these annoying brands. However, because of its cost, not everyone has the possibility to do so.
Although it is not a natural treatment, very good results are obtained, so we should not belittle it.
Mesotherapy is an ideal treatment to eliminate the streaks that have just appeared (those of violet color). It consists of injecting into the area in question certain compounds (such as hyaluronic acids, antioxidants , vitamins, minerals or amino acids) to promote cell regeneration and restore skin.
We should consult with our doctor about the suitability of this practice in our particular case and always resort to professionals.
Horsetail is not only good for fluid retention, but it can also be effective for stretch marks, thanks to its contribution of silicon.
- 4 cups alcohol 40º (1 liter)
- ½ cup horsetail (100 g)
- 8 or 10 drops of lemon juice
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- In a dark bottle we will combine the alcohol of 40º with the ponytail and the drops of lemon juice.
- We will leave to macerate during a month. After this time, we will dilute it with the two cups of water.
- We massage with this preparation the areas affected by the stretch marks, twice a day.
You will see how you notice the difference.
You may also like this website.