7 home remedies based on apples
Did you know that the apple can help you clean your teeth if you eat out of the house and have no toothbrush or toothbrush? Remember to eat it with skin and brush when you get home. “The Apple is the diamond of the fruits” … that is at least what the popular saying says, its use extended mainly in the Middle Ages when it began to cultivate in great quantities for its medicinal virtues extending its use to all World, with new and more varied typologies of apples being developed.
They are healthy and incredibly beneficial, their exquisite heart, halfway between sweetness and acidity, houses dozens of properties that will take care of you and yours if you consume them daily Would you like to know more?
10 Benefits of eating apple
- It helps us digest fat thanks to its malic and tartaric acid.
- It is one of the fruits with more antioxidant properties, especially if you consume the red apple
- It is diuretic and lowers blood pressure thanks to Potassium.
- If we eat an apple before or after dinner will satisfy us, helping us for example to get a flat stomach.
- It hydrates us; it has more than 80% of water.
- It has vitamin E, containing soluble and insoluble fiber.
- If we consume it with skin, its pectin protects our intestinal mucosa.
- It has phytochemicals that help prevent cancer, diabetes and lowers cholesterol.
- Quercetin protects us from cardiovascular problems, and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis,
- They take a long time to spoil, so we can keep them for several weeks and take them with us on our walks or when we exercise.
You may also like to read: Natural juices that help you lose weight
Home Remedies with Apples
This is another phrase that brings us the popular refrain, wise phrases that are never without reason. Hence we want to send you a series of tips to benefit from its wonderful properties, always recommending the importance of consuming an apple a day.
- Cleansing Remedy: Its composition makes them very suitable for purifying our intestines and protecting it against infections. For this it is ideal that consumed roasted or boiled, at least half a kilo, but above all care that the apples are free of chemical treatments or pesticides.
- Apple to avoid high cholesterol. The American Heart Association advises us to eat dehydrated apples along with prunes to regulate triglyceride levels and cholesterol.
- Apple to lose weight: As we pointed out earlier, the Apple has satiating properties; hence consuming it at specific times of the day helps us regulate our weight. It is very successful for example consuming them before eating and dinner, cut into small pieces (skin included) and consume it as if it were a salad. Remember to always wash well before eating.
- Remedy for diarrhea: To relieve this annoying state we can resort to an apple slice. We take half a kilo of them, raw and peeled, and pass through the mixer to get a thick paste that is simple to swallow and digest.
- The remedy for coughs and colds. To benefit from its properties in these states, we can take an apple, remove the heart and seeds, and in the center, apply a good spoonful of honey. Then we will simmer it to give off its natural syrup, incredibly beneficial to the discomfort of colds. He drinks his juice at night.
- Juice for stress and fatigue. The Apple, because of its high level of phosphorus and potassium, is adequate to resolve states of excitement and nervousness, to give us strength and cleanse our organism. If you eat a glass of apple juice each morning mixed with the juice of a carrot, you will see its revitalizing results.
- Anti-aging mask with apple. In this case, we will need a chopped green apple with no peel. We can go through the blender to obtain a homogenous mixture, once it is obtained, add two tablespoons of honey and two of milk. Reduce to a thick mass. If you apply it at night before bed for 15 minutes, you will notice its long-term benefits.