Secrets of proper nutrition after 40 years
Hello, dear readers! This is my article is for those who have already crossed the threshold of forty, and its theme – how to eat a woman after 40 years.
Basic principles of power after 40 years
After 40 years, the state of our body is no longer what it was 25 or 30 years. There is a restructuring of the age, our health calls for a more careful and respect, so we have to stick to the power corresponding to these changes.
Calorie: As we age, our metabolism slows down. And if we continue to eat well, they are used to in their youth, our diet would exceed the permissible limits. And this entails a number of diseases: diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, etc. Gradually reduce the portions and get up from the table with a slight feeling of hunger.
The frequency of meals: We eat more often to our stomach does not stagnate (this is a direct path to an increase in acidity, gastritis or ulcer) and bile came evenly, not rare emissions.
Food Eat small portions. If you cannot eat fully, then we make a small snack in the form of fruits and vegetables (not fast food!). The food should come into the stomach every 3 hours.
Compliance with the ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates: Revised balance between these components. If before we could afford fatty foods, it is now gradually abandon it, as in adulthood fats are digested very bad. Eat Less and carbohydrates: they are deposited as fat in our abdomen, back, and even internal organs.
Proteins after 40 years, all as required by the body, but in smaller quantities, as they are involved in the construction lipotropic compounds. Gradually replace meat dairy products.
What you can eat?
Based on all of the above, make up your new menu:
Meat is in our diet, but fat variety of pork replace beef, fish and poultry.
Less fried! Get plenty of boiled, liver, or steamed. Red fish or fish specialties eat only on holidays.
But feel free to drink porridge cereals: buckwheat, rice and oatmeal. They are very useful for women approaching menopause because they contain elements such as magnesium, potassium, selenium, and iron that stabilizes our nervous system and improve circulation.
Vegetables can be eaten raw, steamed or pickled form. Potatoes and beans are best used in soups or as a puree.
You can eat one egg a day, as the eggs are sources of lutein and help preserve vision and prevent the formation of even malignant tumors and blood clots.
You may also like to read about 5 effective herbs for soothing teas
In order to strengthen bones and supply of calcium render due attention to soy and soy products. For the same purposes, eat more cabbage, almonds and kislomolochki.
Actively we eat bananas, lentils and dried apricots. After all, they contain such a valuable element for our body, such as potassium. Potassium normalizes blood pressure and helps keep our muscles in good shape (and heart, as well).
Very useful for the mature organism B vitamins that are contained in a variety of grains, cereals and cabbage (especially pickled). These vitamins improve our memory and promote concentration.
From what foods should be discarded
- Drink: Slows down the absorption of vitamins, it weakens the immune system and are generally very high in calories. It is allowed to drink one glass of dry red wine a day.
- Sol: Keep its consumption to a minimum, if not entirely can be removed from its power supply (which is desirable!) As its use in large quantities leads to the accumulation of fluid in the body, which in turn leads to increased pressure and edema formation.
- Sweets: Limit consumption of sweet pastries and all sorts of confectionery products. Replace them with dark chocolate (in moderation), fruits and dried fruits.
- Coffee: You can continue to use it, but not as much as in his youth. Limit 2 cups a day, since the more frequent its use increases the risk of heart palpitations.
- Diets: Before you decide to take on a particular diet, you should consult with your doctor. It is advisable to opt out of the diet and switch to proper nutrition. The same applies to sports. Sweating in the gym should be replaced by a morning jog or evening stroll. It will bring you more good than fast dumped kgs who will return to you as soon as you miss a few workouts.
Now you are aware of how to eat a woman after 40 years. But remember that the mature age – that’s no reason to be sad for the lost opportunities. Love yourself at any age and be always healthy and beautiful!